Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Google Plus +1engagement

Congrats for Bradley Horowitz and Irene Au .
Congrats for making Google Plus and congrats for the engagement :)

Irene Au - 3:43 PM - Public
Thank you for the warm wishes! We're so delighted!

+Bradley Horowitz, I count my blessings every day that you are in my life. I love you too! xoxoxoxo
Bradley Horowitz's profile photoBradley Horowitz originally shared this post:
She said yes!

Having gotten through the trivial detail of launching Google+ (!), I recently turned my attention to even more important matters...

In the beautiful Parisian dusk, dining under the stars at Lasserre, I popped the question... and+Irene Au agreed to marry me!

+Irene Au, I love you with all my heart and cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you...
.
They have :
  • +862
  • 109 shares
  • 444 comments
But this numbers are just statistics , they have something more important, love:)

No comments:

Post a Comment